Leather Seats - Cleaning Tip - Michael Thomas
I'm 'blessed' with beige leather seats in my car, they look great but the driver's seat of my car was starting to show up dirt in the creases.

So I set to it to clean it up. I used some of Auto Glym's Leather Cleaner but rather than use a damp cloth I used a damp, firm toothbrush.

After a 10-15 minutes of gentle scrubbing with the toothbrush on the creases, the dirt was in the bucket of warm water and not on the seat. I was so impressed with my handiwork I thought I'd post it here.

Of course, I followed it up with a liberal application on their excellent Leather Care cream and it looks so nice, it's a shame to sit on it !

Thought I'd share....
Re: Leather Seats - Cleaning Tip - chris eglinton
Good point. All Autoglym product are really great and well worth the little extra you have to pay for them.

Chris.
Re: Leather Seats - Cleaning Tip - Tony Capps
That's good to hear, as I have just (literally) bought both.
Re: Leather Seats - Cleaning Tip - rogerb
I have found that Connolly's Hide Food is also an excellent product, as one might expect from the purveyors of leather products to Rolls-Royce, etc.
Haven't seen it in the shops for some time, but I believe it is still avavilable.
Re: Leather Seats - Cleaning Tip - The Growler
Michael, thank you very much. I have whinged before about the parchment shade leather in my Ford F-150 and how a day or two of denim shorts clad derrieres makes them blue and grubby, while most of the so-called leather cleaners don't seem to work. Living in a country where wearing denim is SOP, that's a problem. I'll try your suggsestion.