P Reg Vectra misfire when warm - craigy
Hi can any body help. My Vectra has started miss firing when the engine is warm but seems to idle great and it starts first time.
P Reg Vectra misfire when warm - robcars
1st thing to try would be a coolant temp sensor i would think
Hi you made me think never even concidered something like that was going to try changing plug leads as they are the original at 97k but coolent sensor? were is it and have you had the same problem cheers.
P Reg Vectra misfire when warm - Screwloose
craigy

GM did make one or two different versions of the Vectra; which one is yours?
Hi all i know is its a 1.8 GLS WITH A Eco engine.
P Reg Vectra misfire when warm - Number_Cruncher
If the misfire is wors when you are accelerating, I would begin with the HT system; so, the possibilities are coil pack, HT leads, and the plugs themselves.

If the car produces the fault reliably, it may be quickest to simply take it to a garage that can look at the ignition voltages on an oscilloscope, rather than simply fitting components via guesswork.

Having said that, I would be expecially suspicious of the coil pack itself, but as they aren't a cheap part, I wouldn't just fit one without evidence.

Number_Cruncher
Thank you very much for your advice and your time i think i will book it in for a fault Diagnosis had the car 6 years and it has cost me nothing may as well bite the bullet Cheers