2004 Fiat Dublo clutch gone after 10k - trigger_mike
My Father in Law's 2004 Fiat Dublo 1.3 Multijet clutch has packed up only after 10,000 miles this week, Fiat say it's a one-off and have never heard it happen before, has anyone else?
2004 Fiat Dublo clutch gone after 10k - Carrow
A lot could depend on his driving style. That's 5,000 miles a year, is that town driving mostly? Does he hold it on the clutch at junctions? You need to see the old one to determine the cause of failure.
2004 Fiat Dublo clutch gone after 10k - trigger_mike
just normal driving, bit of town and a bit of motorway, he doesn't ride the clutch and you'd have to be a pretty dire driver to cook a clutch in 10,000 miles anyway.
2004 Fiat Dublo clutch gone after 10k - pafosman
I thought I was the only one who specified the Doblo with the 1.3 MJ engine! Took delivery June 05 and it has done 11K to date, no probs. It is SWMBO car and is used for school/shopping/dog walking(!) runs. I am a little disappointed in the front tyre wear but bearing in mind the usage and that it is a fairly large vehicle on skinny tyres I guess I can live with it. Let us know how you get on with Fiat. Incidentally, have you worked out what the oil/filter change interval is?
Papho