astra parts - fence
Having virtually given up using a "world famous" service manual Im on the lookout for a website which details the correct spare parts for my car.Everything that the service manual tells me is incorrect.Must one have to take the complete car apart to identify the correct parts ? I would much appreciate any help with my search Thanks.
astra parts - Collos25
I bought a works cd on e bay for my 2004 primera and is very good showing all the different model options in fact it is exactly the same as the parts dept at nissan use.
astra parts - John S
I feel you could be on a fruitless quest. Every time I go in even for an oil filter for my Astra, the local dealer queries my request for a canister filter, because according to the computer it should have a replaceable element unit. Always pays to take along the old items. So, who'd trust a 3rd party site to be accurate when even the manufacturers are sometimes wrong?

JS

astra parts - Carrow
You should try working in a factor for a week. See how many customers don't even know what engine size their car is, or even what the registration number is!! Parts diversity is so great these days that it is best to bring along the old parts(especially brakes!!), or part numbers (if visible), on filters, rotating electrics, etc.
astra parts - jc2
I can believe you;I work part time for the Red Cross and half our customers don't even know their own phone number!!!