Hyundai Galloper - froggs
Can anyone give me some information on obtaining spares for the Hyundai Galloper? I am trying to get RHD Headlamps fro a LHD 4 X 4 and I am finding it very difficult?
Hyundai Galloper - T Lucas
Have you tried Mitsubishi Pajero/Shogun lights,the Galloper is based on the Mitsubishi and they may well be the same,or can be made to fit.The Galloper was never made RHD.
Hyundai Galloper - Collos25
Mitsubishi in Germany carry all parts fot the Galloper,its funny you call it a Hyundai because they never carry this name on any I see in Germany or Holland
Hi,
Thanks for that, only trouble with getting parts from Germany or Holland is that they also drive on the wrong side of the road? If they could tell me the model of shogun that is applicable to the galloper that would be great. Misubishi Germany did phone me but I still have to try and contact them?
Alan Clarke
Hi,
Thanks for that, and yes I believe the parts from the Shogun will fit but its just finding which model and year?
Alan Clarke
Hyundai Galloper - T Lucas
The original Galloper was based on the MK1 Shogun/Pajero so the lights from that should do the job,i think the later Galloper is based on the newer Shogun/Pajero but if you have a look at the Shogun/Pajero it should soon become apparent.