Chavs!!!! Why Bovva!! - R75
Yesterday I had a little jaunt from Southampton to Biggleswade, on the way back coming round the M25 at about 5pm (not the best place t be on a Friday night at that time I know!!) just after the M1 junction I had a Chav with 3 of his mates in their Rover 25 GsXtRsi heap, cut me up an absolute treat.

Bearing in mind we were only doing about 25mph he still managed to cut from lane 3 to lane 2 so close that I could not see his rear screen, this caused me to hit the brakes HARD, and I was sure I must have hit him, after a blast on the extremley loud set of air horns ;o) I had they got all upset and the passanger decided he was going to call me every four letter name he could think of (I counted 3 before he had to start looping them, lack of intelligence!!!), Now I dont normally get riled on the road as I see this type of behaviour a lot, but this plonka really got on my nerves, he did a maneouvre that could quite easily ended up with the four of them very seriously hurt, and yet they get the hump because I made it known I was there.

People like this really have no idea just what damage 44t of artic will do to a car even at 25mph. There is never a Policeman around when you need one is there!!!!!
Chavs!!!! Why Bovva!! - bikemade3
Evolution of the species i am afraid, hopefully the gene pool will wither and die. However should "Darwin" have got it wrong i would have ran into the back of them, if heavy braking would have either (1)lost my load or (2)in the case of steel put it through the cab.

Had a similair incident happen to me albeit a scroat on a stolen scooter didn't give way on a crossroad: result 2 broken legs ( 1 of which was a femur), broken collar bone and 4 fractured ribs, still see him everynow and then wlaking with a pronounced limp, how i chuckle.
I was starting to feel sorry for you there until I read the rest of the post and saw the injuries were his - Sometimes there is justice. ;o)
Chavs!!!! Why Bovva!! - patently
It takes a very special level of stupidity to cut up an artic like that.

Try being overtaken by one in an low slung open top car with the windows down. The sight of wheels spinning past at eye level a few inches from your head is sobering.

These things are huge and the laws of physics are immmutable. Me, I keep well clear. If I don't upset them, maybe they won't crush me....
Chavs!!!! Why Bovva!! - NowWheels
Bearing in mind we were only doing about 25mph he still
managed to cut from lane 3 to lane 2 so close
that I could not see his rear screen, this caused me
to hit the brakes HARD

That was cruel of you. You deprived them of their Darwin Award! ;-)
I keep saying to myself that at times like that "I must not brake", but instinct takes over and so far I have always managed to avoid them....but either their or my luck will run out soon.
Chavs!!!! Why Bovva!! - frazerjp
With 420 bhp in those back wheels, you truckers must produce a hell a lot of smoke?!!! When the situation arrises that is!!
--
Its not what you drive, its how you drive it! :-)
Chavs!!!! Why Bovva!! - Roberson
instinct takes over and so far I
have always managed to avoid them....but either their or my luck
will run out soon.

I don't think a sane human being could possibly do anything else but try to avoid an accident.

But perhaps you should have done us a favor and accelerated into them!!
Chavs!!!! Why Bovva!! - SjB {P}
Opposite spectrum:

Dual carriageway with no central reservation.
Learner driver and 38 tonner both doing well under the 40 limit so doing 40 myself, I gradually caught them and proceeded to overtake. With me about level with the front of the trailer / back of the tractor unit, the artic pulled out to overtake. I blew my horn at the same time as sticking my toes down. The driver blew his and carried on coming.

I completed the overtake foot nailed to the floor in third gear facing oncoming traffic, as I was by then forced in to their outside lane. Braking was not an option and I would not have ducked back in in time, so that heavens for the BSR tuning ponies that I recently added.

Pulling back in and dropping gently back to the speed limit I was caught up by the truck whose driven then treated me to a gazillion watts of goodness knows how many lights with his front bumper right up my jacksy.

I honestly believe he simply failed to see me and then couldn;t admit his mistake.

BTW it was a local truck, not a lefthooker from abroad that I might forgive. I know this because I checked, as I always do with a big truck, before starting the overtake.
Chavs!!!! Why Bovva!! - SjB {P}
that heavens = thank heavens
whose driven = whose driver
couldn;t = couldn't

Please forgive my speed typing in English with a Swedish keyboard this evening!
It is easily done as there is a huge blindspot just where you have described, dosent alter the fact that he should have ackowledged his mistake, just embaressment I suppose.