Peugeot 307 Audible Warnings - KeithM
Have had my 307 for a 6 months and have just started to get three audible bips when I get the first 200 yards in the car. It's a 307 2.0 (90) HDi 5 door. I can't find anything in the manual to put my mind at rest. Also any ideas on wiring problems for passenger front indicator that only works whenlights on!! Any advice/help would be really appreciated.
Peugeot 307 Audible Warnings - Collos25
I think you answered the problem youself the beebs are telling you there is a electrical problem
Peugeot 307 Audible Warnings - Armitage Shanks {p}
As a fellow 307 owner, who has not experienced the problems that you have (yet!), may I suggest that you do the things that cause the car to make bleeping noises for a good reasons and try and match them to the one you are hearing when driving? Ones that come to mind are for lights on with ignition off, seat belt not fastened (I think that is only a warning light actually) and one that sounds when you have the keys in the ignition with engine stopped and driver's door open.

Another idea - is it under warranty?!
Peugeot 307 Audible Warnings - KeithM
Guys, Thanks for the info yes had thought it might be electrical - indicators and the like but the indicator has been a problem on and off (as it were for a couple of weeks and the beeps have just started the last couple of days). Funny thing is nothing happened out of the ordinary today.
Peugeot 307 Audible Warnings - smokie
Doors open (ajar) warning?

Doors not locked warning? (instead of automatically locking as some cars do?)

Auto sensing wipers or lights disabled?