Fiate Stilo (04) Car Stereo LCD Help! - Zeppelin
My CD, Radio and cassette player are all working fine however the LCD has stop working (nothing displaying) although it is still lit up. Any ideas please?

By the way the main car LCD is working ok.
Fiate Stilo (04) Car Stereo LCD Help! - Collos25
An 04 reg is still under warranty
Fiate Stilo (04) Car Stereo LCD Help! - Zeppelin
Andy
Apparently not the Stereo. The dealer said that this is only for 12 months and it is now 16 months old.
Fiate Stilo (04) Car Stereo LCD Help! - Adam {P}
That sounds like nonsense but in this day and age...

I'd go back on the bounce. Be polite but say you don't expect a stereo to stop working after a year on a brand new car. He could, like most dealers just be trying it on to get you to go away.

I would go back simply because I wouldn't want to be chancing LCD backlights on a (very nearly) new car.

--
Adam
Fiate Stilo (04) Car Stereo LCD Help! - Altea Ego
"Apparently not the Stereo"

Utter tripe. He will be telling you its a wear and tear item next. If its the standard fit radio supplied with the car it has the same warranty as the car.

Fiate Stilo (04) Car Stereo LCD Help! - spongefactory
Isn't the display on the dash, rather than the stereo itself? That would put it under the car warranty, rather than the stereo warranty I'd have thought. Having said that, I've just got rid of a Stilo as it was dropping to bits, and I was sick of excuses from the idiots at the dealers.
Fiate Stilo (04) Car Stereo LCD Help! - Deryck Tintagel
Might be worth trying Fiat Customer Services - I know most get a bit of a bad reputation but it's worth a try. It might be that the radio is not covered for a brand-new replacement but they will change it for a refurbished unit. If my vehicle warranty was anything to go by then everything is covered for the first 12 months but the cover reduces after that to more of the mechanical aspects of the car.