Accord Problems - Robbie
I've just returned from France, after spending three months there, and I've encountered the same problem with my Accord that I had last time. Briefly, the 20 amp fuse that protects the brake lights and horn has blown a total of 23 times! The car has been back twice to my local dealer in the UK who said he could find nothing wrong. Three weeks ago it was taken on the back of a lorry to the Honda dealer at Brive - some forty odd miles away -after blowing seven fuses in quick succession. The dealer merely replaced the fuse and said it was OK. The car lasted ten days and again blew six fuses.

A peculiar aspect is that the glow plug warning light flashes after the fuse has been replaced, and you have to go through the stop and start engine procedure to re-set it.

The fuses also cost 1 Euro each and are not easy to come by. They are of the tiny spade variety. I've just been on the 'phone to Honda but they don't have a technical department that will speak to a customer, unlike Vauxhall who were excellent when I had a problem. The customer relations woman has promised to get back to me.

Does anyone have any ideas about this, or experienced this with their Accord?
Accord Problems - TimW
It's got be shorting out somewhere, have you checked the cabling/connections as best you can? Maybe some insulation has perished, or the horn itself is dodgy (Being exposed outside the car).

Can you disconnect one or the other to rule it out? I'd disconnect the horn first as it draws more current.

I could be talking # though.

# = Attempt at a evading the swearfilter deleted - as well as your account. DD
Accord Problems - Robbie
Thr car is still under warranty and has been to a dealer on three occasions. It could be one of a host of things.

The glow plug warning light is the odd happening.