Manuals for cars - smoke
This isn't a personal advert for myself, so i am sticking it here but if the mods feel its appropriate they can move it.
I was in my local oxfam in amersham browsing at the books as you do, and there were Haynes manuals for the Type 3 volkswagen, and a workshop manual for a BMW 2002, together with a manual on how to tune a Ford 10 engine from 1954.
Don't know but they may be interest to someone on here.
Manuals for cars - blue_haddock
Sounds like the sort of thing you could buy for 10p each and make a fortune selling them on Ebay.
Manuals for cars - smoke
Yep all are around 2/3 pounds, and made a fascinating read. I considered buying them, but i will just keep them as i have none of the cars mentioned, and so it would better go to someone who has any of the cars mentioned, and where better to publicise this ;)
Manuals for cars - mare
Sounds like the sort of thing you could buy for 10p
each and make a fortune selling them on Ebay.

Or point Oxfam in the direction of eBay?
Manuals for cars - madf
Peugoet 205 Haynes in local charity shop £2.00

madf

Manuals for cars - Orson {P}
My old Nissan Sunny Haynes manual on the classified board here for nothing bar the postage. No use to me.

O
--
Jaguar XJS V12 - comes with free personalised oil tanker.
Manuals for cars - helicopter
I have seen a guy at boot sales locally who sells nothing but Haynes manuals.

He buys them cheaply at other boot sales and charity shops or wherever he can and sells them on for a profit.

I did a boot sale to get rid of some of the hundreds of books we had accumulated over our lifetime when moving house a couple of years ago.

I sold my VW Polo Manual to him not knowing who he was for 50p.

I noticed it on his stall later priced at a fiver .
Manuals for cars - Galaxy
There's a chap who is often to be found at one of my local Car Boot Sales (Basildon, Essex) who has absolutely boxes and boxes of car manuals, mainly Haynes, but a few others, too.

We bought one off him for my Brother's Sierra; I think we paid £2.50 for it.

Manuals for cars - Stuartli
Most charity shops have plenty of them - usually for models of around 10 years ago - but I got the Haynes Golf/Bora workshop manual from my local library.

I took it out for the initial month, am able to it renew as often as required and only need to return the manual if someone else requests to borrow it; even then I can make a similar request.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by