Hyundai Santa Fe 30k - flatfour2
Follow up to previous messages.
Just had 30k service, inside passanger door handle replaced as the crome had cracked slightly, done under warranty, no fuss, no other problems. Original tyres 4mm still on front 6mm on rear. noticed that mpg jumped from 38 to 44 after 20k service, same has happened after 30k.
Still a complete joy to drive either on motorway or country roads.
Hyundai Santa Fe 30k - Fullchat
Mines up to 27.5k. Had to have a new clutch fitted under warranty but that was my fault as I cooked it and then it suffered from judder. Otherwise no other problems. What engine are you running? Mines the diesel and I dont think its coming in with that mpg!
Bought mine primarily to tow the aluminium snail which it copes admirably with. Superb motorway cruiser.

Fullchat
Hyundai Santa Fe 30k - flatfour2
2 litre diesel crtd, if you aren't getting that sort of mpg you need to make sure its being serviced correctly, some of the main dealers are useless. Other owners of the crtd get similar mileage to myself, costs me about 9-10p per mile in diesel, most of my driving is mixed some motorway at 70-75 mph and some intown, and i don't tow with mine. If you live anywhere near Thornbury, Berkeley Vale Hyundai are superb.