Wedding day car? - Imagos
What was the car (or vehicle) you and your bride/groom travelled to/from your place of your wedding? Any horror stories?

...or for all the lonelyhearts in the BR, what would you like to have as your ideal wedding car?

Me? A white London FX4 taxi complete with ribbons and flowers, plenty of room for SWMBO dress inside too!

Fare was only £15 please guv ;-) Well you have to start as you mean to go on...

Wedding day car? - Pugugly {P}
Roller. Silver Shadow, nice 70s two tone.
Wedding day car? - BazzaBear {P}
I drove us myself in an 80's Aston V8 Vantage (my absolute dream car) which SWMBO had sneakily hired without telling me, I was utterly gobsmacked when it arrived at our house on the Thursday morning.
I would recommend doing such a thing to anyone, it really added something to the day over and above your standard chauffeur driven Roller.
Wedding day car? - Robin Reliant
White Roller. Never done anything for me as I can't stand the cars.

A GT40 without the cheuffeur would have been be my choice. Without my ex would have been ok too.
Wedding day car? - Pugugly {P}
can't stand the cars

Couldn't agree more.
Wedding day car? - NowWheels
what would you like to have as your ideal wedding car?

Pony and trap.

Or, failing that, a big red fire engine.
Wedding day car? - trancer
A hired Ford Galaxy TDI, driven by myself.
Wedding day car? - Big Bad Dave
First wedding - Golf buggy, got married in a hotel with a golf course

Second wedding - Bentley circa 1990. Horrible thing.
Wedding day car? - Tomo
I happened to intercept boy come to announce boring hire car, in which we escaped to 1929 Lagonda 3 litre Special before the mob twigged. But, one who knew us well guessed our retreat, collected all the confetti, followed up, and STUFFED it; confetti was even all over the engine.
Wedding day car? - frostbite
Nobody owning up to a stretch limo then?
Wedding day car? - Stuartli
What about these (Badsworth Landaulette) or similar?

www.barringtonscars.co.uk/badsworth.htm

www.manchesterweddingcars.co.uk/showroom.html

www.yesteryearcars.co.uk/www.yesteryearcars.co.uk/...p

www.windsorweddingcars.com/ourcars.html

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What's for you won't pass you by
Wedding day car? - mare
1929 Hupmobile in Maroon and Black. Old American car. Very rare!
Wedding day car? - THe Growler
Being a slow learner (X 2) I will never ever make THAT mistake again, but if I did it would have to be a white 1963 Cadillac convertible........with Harley outriders of course.
Wedding day car? - Avant
1974 - charming Cotswold village (Minster Lovell) - big black Daimler limousine. In every picture of entry and exit from the Daimler, there in the background is the photographer's Vauxhall Viva.
Wedding day car? - DavidHM
Still single, and if this is ever involved, I will remain so:

www.pinklimousine.co.uk/

Although the URL says it all, it's a real web site and I have seen a couple of these lately in various locations.
Wedding day car? - NowWheels
www.pinklimousine.co.uk/

There's kitsch nad then there is kitsch ... and then tis.

It's so wonderfully kitsch that it's getting good -- I'd put it third on my list, but certainly way ahead of a Rolls Royce
Wedding day car? - Adam {P}
A silver S class.
--
Adam
Wedding day car? - thallium81
Black, clapped out Austin A40 Farina. Should have been my Rover 2000 but that had recently become a pile of wreckage, ditto my finances. Me and Her are still together though, it must have been my charm, it sure as blazes was'nt my superb driving.
Wedding day car? - SjB {P}
Back in 2000, my six week old, silver, debugged from the blat to the Czech Republic from Blighty, Vectra GSi Estate; lowered, negative cambered stance, great looking bodykit and wheels, and bedecked in Czech tradition of two white ribbons on the way to the wedding and one on the way back. On a beautiful sunny day, it stood out a mile from all the Ladas and Skodas, and I have never seen so many people stop and gawp - literally - at a V E C T R A ! ;-))
Wedding day car? - Chris M
Model T Ford.

We had arranged for the driver to take the (slightly) more scenic route from Registry Office to reception, but the weather looked a bit dodgy so we took the more direct route along the A12/A127 - Gants Hill to Hornchurch. Driver put the roof up and asked if we wanted the side screens put on. We declined and off we went. It started to rain, then it poured. The rain came in sideways, I got drenched, my wife didn't as she had me to keep her dry! Car arrived at reception firing on two cylinders as the electrics were soaked.

Chris M
Wedding day car? - barchettaman
Pristine 1966 MGB Roadster in BRG. Shame it was raining.
Wedding day car? - Altea Ego
"What was the car (or vehicle) you and your bride/groom travelled to/from your place of your wedding?"

1983 a white BMW 730i the best man hired, He and I went for a spin during the reception!

"Any horror stories?"

yes the wedding went ahead

"ideal wedding car?"

A white group 4 prison van