Digital Tyre Inflators - Dude - {P}
I have decided to carry an electrical digital tyre inflator in the car in future, that works from the cigarette socket, but have yet to find a good un that really works.!!

Can any fellow members from the B.R. suggest a decent one that has given them reliable service.??

Thanks.
Digital Tyre Inflators - BazzaBear {P}
I have one of these, which I've owned for a couple of years. I've slowly come to the conclusion that by the time you've got it out of the boot, pulled the wire out of it's storage, plugged it in, reset the display, taken the tube out of it's storage, waited for it to inflate in some embarressment because of how noisy it is, unplugged it, and then spent 10 minutes wrestling the wires and tubes back into their correct places... you might as well have just got a footpump.
.*********
Not sure what happened at the end there. I tried to say that I've meant to change to a footpump on several occasions, only stuck with the electric pump through sheer b l o o d ymindedness.
Does the swear filter now take out the whole sentence?
Digital Tyre Inflators - Dynamic Dave
Does the swear filter now take out the whole sentence?

Yes if you upset it.
:o
Sorry Mr Swear Filter. No offence meant ;)
Digital Tyre Inflators - Dude - {P}
Have now found an old test comparison from Auto Express, but none of them could be classed as brilliant.!!

www.autoexpress.co.uk/product_test/48888/portable_...l
Digital Tyre Inflators - frostbite
Where can I get digital tyres?
Digital Tyre Inflators - Happy Blue!
SWMBO has just bought me the Halford Digital Tyre thingy listed in the Autoexpress test. It seems to work quite well for me.

I pumped up a baby seat ring from flat in about five minutes and it took no great time to pump up pneumatic pram wheels and bicycle tyrees. Not tried car tyres yet, but seems just as noisy as my old one that lasted for 10 years, so rather disappointed about that.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Digital Tyre Inflators - Robbie
I bought the Halfords Digital Inflator after reading the report in Auto Express. I've had it a few years now and it works well. I like the fact that it switches off when the correct pressure is reached. No more messing about with checking the tyre pressure and letting out the air each time you disconnect and connect the footpump.

The drawback is fitting all of the leads back in when finished. However, it takes all of the legwork out of using the footpump.
Digital Tyre Inflators - David Horn
I have a proper compresser (0.5hp) that I picked up from Aldi last year. Advantage is that you can let it pressurise up to about 60psi in the garage, then just unplug it and carry it out to the car, where there's enough air in the cylinder to inflate a completely flat tyre. I did it the other day to get a flat tyre to the local Quik Fit because I couldn't be bothered to change it.