New BMW feature ;-) - patently
Dear Sniffpetrol have thought up another lovely one. If only it were true:

"With the launch of the acclaimed new 3-series, BMW has also revealed details of a sophisticated new electronics package that is aimed straight at the new car's core market. Dubbed ********tronic, the new system is fully integrated into the car's control systems and allows a range of functions including full disablement of the indicators, perilously late activation of the brakes and an adapted radar cruise control that allows the driver to sit 4mm from your back bumper in the outside lane of the M6.
Amongst other neat touches, ********tronic can also apply light brake pressure at all times, covering the wheels in dust, something that will be a particular benefit if your fleet manager wouldn't let you specify alloy wheels and you want to disguise ugly plastic rim covers or the fact that if you weren't such an aspirational little **** you'd have gone for a rather better equipped Honda Accord. Initially ********tronic will be available on the forthcoming 316i and 318i models only, but the system is expected to become standard fitment for all models in the smaller 1-series range within a year.
Other German makers are expected to follow BMW's lead, including Audi who is poised to make certain versions of the A4 available with a rival system dubbed 'Pushy**** Plus'."

(edited in deference to the concerns of our dear mods!)

Sniff also show the proposed dashboard button. It has a large 'W' and a logo of an anchor. Think about it...

PU and I will be pleased to see it only applies to the 316, 318 and 1 series. Whether that is because higher spec BMs tend to be driven better, or because we are quite capable of doing all the above without electronic assistance, I will leave to the BR to decide!
New BMW feature ;-) - Edward
I read somewhere that Volvo are fitting Braile markings to the controls on their long awaited replacement for the 340 ;-)
New BMW feature ;-) - Happy Blue!
No, that's in new Corollas now....
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
New BMW feature ;-) - Pugugly {P}
Thanks - !
New BMW feature ;-) - VTiredeyes
lol
lol
lmao.
nice 1.