Citroen ZX Dimension diesel bonnet - stev3o
This is an incredibly embarrassing problem, where is the bonnet clip to open lift the bonnet? I can't find the clip/catch under the bonnet to release it.
I don?t have a manual I hope someone can help.
Citroen ZX Dimension diesel bonnet - David Horn
Not sure whether this is helpful, but on my Xsara, it's actually in the grill.

Looking from the front, put your fingers in the gaps either side of the Citroen badge, and squeeze in. It's in the bottom holes, though I have no idea where on the ZX. Given they're practically the same car, however, I'd guess in roughly the same place.
Citroen ZX Dimension diesel bonnet - L'escargot
Not sure whether this is helpful, but on my Xsara, it's
actually in the grill.
Looking from the front, put your fingers in the gaps either
side of the Citroen badge, and squeeze in. It's in
the bottom holes, though I have no idea where on the
ZX. Given they're practically the same car, however, I'd guess
in roughly the same place.

As I recall, on the 1.9 petrol Volcane I had ~ there is a lever under the steering column that has to be pulled down and then you have to feel under the front edge of the bonnet for a lever that has to be squeezed upwards. I think it was on the left of the badge. (I'm a bit vague about the lever under the steering column though ~ it may have been in the lower part of the dash to the right of the steering wheel. My memory isn't as good as it used to be.)
--
L\'escargot by name, but not by nature.
Citroen ZX Dimension diesel bonnet - RichardW
Yep, lever under the bottom of the steering column (red IIRC). Then the safety catch is released by fingers through the grill left of centre.

Well that's how it is on my 95 TD anyway - earlier ones with the solid bonnets might be a bit different.

--
RichardW

Is it illogical? It must be Citroen....
Citroen ZX Dimension diesel bonnet - stev3o
Thank you all for your help.
There is a lever steering column, I had found that thankyou and it was to the left of the bdge.
Again thank you.