Dent-ist appointment (again) - THe Growler
Drive back from my local German pub after nice lunch, several Wiessbieren and an apfelkorn or three (well it's a private sub-division, so no worries about the occasional indulgence) . Very hot afternoon, need car later so leave it outside house under opposite neighbour's coconut tree in shade. Get out, lock it, Bang, whack! Coconut has plunged from tree, dented roof, bounced off and walloped me on the jaw in the rebound. *****y painful, those little mothers weigh, let me tell you.

I should have remembered it's August and coconut-falling season. Catherine who has been watching this is creased up and in danger of wetting herself. Felicitous murmurs of sympathy, first aid kit, dabs of alcohol, there there, where does it hurt, nice cup of tea etc?

In your dreams.

When she stops laughing she has the temerity to lecture me about bad language. I say it is Sunday, thou hast just been to church and thou shalt not mock the afflicted (Book of Growler 4:8)

Moral (distorted topical): beware of coconut trees offering gifts.

This could be an expensive one, since the dent-ist will undoubtedly have to remove the headlining.
Dent-ist appointment (again) - frostbite
In the words of the song*

Some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug

*Kirsty MacColl
Dent-ist appointment (again) - J Bonington Jagworth
Ouch! Am I right in thinking that they (coconuts) are a significant cause of death in tropical paradises such as yours? A certain symmetry, perhaps, especially in view of the summer we're having...