Advice on NIP - wonderwheels
Hi Wondering if someone can advise.Got an N.I.P for exceeding the speed limit on a motorway (not excessive, but speeding never-the-less). I am living in temporary accomodation as I am going through a seperation. I recently got a photocard license and informed them of the address change but forgot to inform the DVLC (registration document).However, all my mail is redirected for 1 year. The letter should have been signed for (it was mailed to my old address, but redirected at the Post Office), but it wasn't requested and the "signed for" sticker hasn't been removed at the P.O. If the tracking details are checked, the letter whereabouts is unknown. What should I do??
Advice on NIP - Dwight Van Driver
Presumably the NOIP came as the result of a SC.

Presumably because of address problems you received it out side the 14 days?

Sorry in this case they will have sent it within time to your address as recorded at DVLA for your motor so it is you and not them that have caused the delay in receipt.

Papers would have come with an address of the SC. Sign the 172 Form (drivers details) if you accept you were speeding and return together with details of an address where further correspondence can be received by you i.e. parents/ relative.

DVD