Best insurance quote is renewal slip! - Thommo
Just got my bike insurance renewal notice from Bennetts and shock horror the amount quoted IS the best deal I can obtain!

This has never happened before...
Best insurance quote is renewal slip! - memyself-aye
Direct line have consistently beaten anyone else at renewal time - in some years by a wide margin - which is why I've been with them for 16 years
Best insurance quote is renewal slip! - Stuartli
Strangely enough DirectLine had always been the most expensive (apart from the AA) for me in the past.

However, they came up trumps last year after AXA failed me for one, quoting £193 fully comp for my Bora.

Last month, a fortnight before renewal was due, I did a hunt on the Net as I always do and couldn't find anything around for less than that price.

But a big surprise came with the DirectLine renewal notice - £176! This is the first time I've ever known a renewal to be cheaper than the previous year's premium.

In addition, my NCB went from 65 to 70 per cent.
Best insurance quote is renewal slip! - patently
I'm worried.

This afternoon the sky went pitch black, half an ocean dropped onto the ground, and lightning bolts shot downwards.

Now someone's renewal quote is the cheapest available.

I think the world may be ending.
Best insurance quote is renewal slip! - Stuartli
You weren't the only surprised person around...:-)

Rang 'em quick in case they changed their mind.
Best insurance quote is renewal slip! - Hugo {P}
I got the same thing from my broker.

The cover I was on for the Disco was around £350 ish IIRC

I received a renewal quote for around £306. After checking the details I found it was NOT a like for like quote, after the lady at the other end had told me it was.

I paid a few quid extra and stuck with the same insurers.

H
Best insurance quote is renewal slip! - billy25
with my car being an import, very few companies will even give me a quote, however, of the ones that do, my present insurers renewal price always beats them, probably why i`ve stayed with them for the last 6 years!.(FORTIS)

billy.
Best insurance quote is renewal slip! - mark999
Screentrade saved me £50 on the renewal of my Yaris insurance-
Same cover and same insurance co (Churchill)
Best insurance quote is renewal slip! - hillman
Saga have been chasing me for a number of years, and this year they beat the AA by £70.00. You know what they say Lager - Aga - Saga - Gaga