Mondeo Remote - xz3
Hi

I have a R reg Mondeo, which the remote has stopped working.
The batteries were changed two months ago and it was working fine.
The remote has two buttons on it and a red led.
There seems to be many differnt ways to program the remote back in, I am not having much luck with them.
The only way I can make the led next to the clock to stay on is buy turning the ignition on and off serval times

Any ideas?
Mondeo Remote - Adam {P}
That sounds like the key I had for my Fiesta. If both buttons are rectangular. It will be in the manual but I'm guessing you don't have access to one so I will quote from the old manual of my Fiesta although it's pure guesswork if that will in fact...er...work.

Turn ignition to I and back to 0 as soon as the control light int he clock illuminates. (This will light for 30 seconds in which time you can program a remote)

Hold the remote in the direction of the interior light (wherever the receiver is in the Mondeo and hold the button that looks liek the PLAY symbol. When the light on the key flashes and then press the "rewind symbol" 3 times then release the play button.

If both lights flash, you were successful. to terminate, turn to ignition II.

I hope that helps but it could be completely different for the Mondeo.

Good luck
Adam
Mondeo Remote - NARU
Try here ...

www.mirez.co.uk/KeyProg.htm
Mondeo Remote - xz3
Have sorted this now. I unplugged the unit in the drivers footwell for 30 mins, then the remote started to work again, there is a blue, green and grey connection i unplugged