Toyota Corolla Verso/Seat Altea/Scenic - richan
Hi folks first post here.

Currently have a Citroen Picasso HDi Exclusive, but want to change as it is coming to the end of the PCP arrangement.

Been looking at the Toyota Corolla Verso, Seat Altea and Renault (Grand) Scenic and coming down mainly in the direction of the Toyota.

I would appreciate some feedback on the Toyota before finalising. Main reason for choosing Toyota? perceived reliability, kit, size and occasional 7 seats (hence possibly Grand Scenic - VW Touran too expensive and I don't like the Zafira). Likely we will keep for 10 years this time (well, you never know).

Seat Altea 2.0TDi Sporting looks interesting and would do the job, but concerned about reliability and longevity and SWMBO thinks practicality is lacking compared to the others (well, maybe).

Comments and opinions most welcome...

TIA.

Richan
Toyota Corolla Verso/Seat Altea/Scenic - Big Cat
If you're after reliability, few would argue against the Toyota.
Toyota Corolla Verso/Seat Altea/Scenic - Ivor E Tower
..and if you're after practility that rules out the Altea! Personally I have had no problems with a 6-year old "mark 1" scenic but not too sure about the Grand version of the current one - no spare wheel as standard and it has a funny electric handbrake, plus I don't like the way that the roof slopes down so much at the back. Check the Toyota to see if it has a spare wheel, drive both for at least an hour to see which feels more comfortable - a comfortable driver is more likely to be a safe driver.