Renault Megane TV advert - L'escargot
Could someone please put me out of my misery and tell me the repetitive words of the Megane TV advert ~ the one with all the shaking derrieres? 'Er indoors will not stop going on about it (she suspects it's something distasteful) until I can tell her, and unfortunately my hearing is just not good enough to be able to distinguish the words. Please help ~ she's driving me bananas!

--
L'escargot by name, but not by nature.
Renault Megane TV advert - Imagos
read on....
www.geocities.com/andrews_lyrics/i_see_you_baby.ht...l

must have taken ages to write that!

Thanks imago. Shakin' that ass ~ that's what 'er indoors said it was, and she wasn't amused by it. Me, I couldn't give a monkeys, but it's certainly not going to get 'er indoors (or lots of other easily offended types) into a a Renault showroom. What on earth were the Renault advertising executives thinking about when they came up with that one?
--
others too found it offensive tinyurl.com/6qclv i'll sit on fence i'm not offended but i can see why some are.
others too found it offensive tinyurl.com/6qclv i'll sit on fence i'm
not offended but i can see why some are.

I notice that the Daily Record Shop spelt the word "a**". Presumably they weren't amused either.
--
Renault Megane TV advert - BazzaBear {P}
I am more offended by them expecting me to think that 'your bum should be 55 cms from the ground' excuses that hideous growth on the rear of it.
As to the terrible laguage used. I' in HJ's camp, there are more important things in the world to get upset about.
Renault Megane TV advert - andyglyn
It's an advert for heaven's sake!! Large rear never did J Lo any harm, did it?....
How did they get the guy at the beginning of the advert to move like that? Have tried to copy but can't do it. Must have nailed his feet to the diving board?