Premier Car Search Uk - Ben {P}
I have a car in the autotrader at the moment. Just received a car from Premier Car Search UK. They want to put my car on their books to join me up with buyers. They claim to be able to achieve the full asking price, and provide a 3 month warranty on the vehicle i am selling. They claim to help people purchase cars by offering them credit. For this they charge a mere £79.99.

I am very suspicious of people cold calling like this and declined the offer. I presume other autotrader advertisers have been offered similar. Is this outfit legit? I wonder why they do not purchase the cars, then retail like every other car dealer.
Premier Car Search Uk - DavidHM
If they're getting a kickback on the finance then they don't need to charge you. Period. That applies even with the three month warranty, assuming that's legit and doesn't dismiss everything as either consequential loss or fair wear and tear, both of which are miraculously excluded.
Premier Car Search Uk - Wilco {P}
Just ask the caller if they personally are interested in buying your car. If not, well, thats the end of the call.

Total waste of time bordering on a scam. Avoid like the plague.
Premier Car Search Uk - craigthomas75
I too had a call from these this morning about a car I have in autotrader.
These firms are a complete rip=off IMHO, they had me years ago with promises of sales at full asking price etc.
I didn't have 1 call and when I asked them about this they said didn't know why that was as my details had been passed onto people who were looking for this model etc.

At the end of the day put it on autotrader and anyone looking for that model will see your ad in the results.
Who would even register that they are looking for a car with this co anyway?
I know I have never heard of telling some firm what car I am looking for etc.
Premier Car Search Uk - codefarm
I already mentioned on a different thread, in 1990 as a youngster I was conned the exact same way. Paid 70 quid to 'put the car on their database and match it up with buyers'. Ignore.