A famous 911 for sale, one for PG! - teabelly
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...1

Apparently this is Richard Hammond's porsche. I thought Pologirl might like to bid then she can go meet the adorable munchkin himself :-) Hopefully she'll behave and won't end up on the front page of the tabloids......
teabelly
A famous 911 for sale, one for PG! - PoloGirl
Smells a bit fishy to me... Publicity stunt for next week's show, or it's never been near his perfectly formed self in its life.

However, if the members of the back room would like to club together and pay off my student loan, I'd give it a go in the name of research!

A famous 911 for sale, one for PG! - frostbite
Don't reckon it is his - there's no cushions on the drivers seat.
A famous 911 for sale, one for PG! - Pugugly {P}
"Famous" - OED has famous defined as "renowned, noted, excellent"
I suppose if it belonged to to Nelson Mandella or the such like the add may truly declare its owner to be famous.....doubt whether Mr H has yet risen to the dizzy heights of a celeb yet let alone "famous". Probably be forgotten when he's ditched from TG like the large bloke that featured in the first series. However Mandella in a 911 - now that's a thought.
A famous 911 for sale, one for PG! - malteser
Student loan? Pay off? a contradiction in tems surely!
Just make sure you stay under the minimum income level and when you are 50 it/they is/are written off!
A strategy my daughter is successfully employing!
Roger in Spain
A famous 911 for sale, one for PG! - Tiffx19
He did say he was going to sell it to buy a Dodge Charger!
A famous 911 for sale, one for PG! - Kuang
My goodness, the lad discovers good taste at last :)

ISTR an episode where he drove the GT3 and said he was going to go home and rip all the excess weight out of his own 911 (presumably that one), to which Jezza replied 'but you still won't have a GT3, just an upturned bathtub with no seats'. Maybe that's the catch? ;)