Which Mondeo ? - Bob the builder
Hi all, long time, no see. Think I'm about to swap trusty 90K Carina 2.0l petrol for a new /nearly new Mondeo. Requirements : more accelerating poke than a Carina, a bit of fun, reasonable MPG, ability to tow a camping trailer and growing family round Europe and something that won't cost me a packet to maintain and service. Which model, engine type / size, hatch or saloon ? Advice welcome. Thanks in advance. Bob
Which Mondeo ? - Chris75
I recently traded in my 98 2.0l Accord for a Mondeo TDCi 130 (Estate). I would highly recommend this engine. I got in in LX spec which has quite a lot of kit as standard - Heated screen, Cruise, Electrinic Air Con, electric seat etc.

I paid £11,900 for a six month old car. Hatch versions were 1K cheaper.
Which Mondeo ? - NARU
If its a company car (or you can say it is), wander over to the ford talkback club (you'll find it one their website) and they'll lend you one for 24 hours so you can decide what you think.

I've been driving a BMW 330d estate, but want to go with a Mondeo next time around. I'm not sure about the power (TDCi 130PS sounds a bit low after the 184 I'm used to), so they're lending me one to try.
Which Mondeo ? - googolplex
tdci every time! Marvellous car.
And 130PS is plenty after an old Carina. One small step at a time Marlot. I'm still getting used to mine after a Cavalier diesel!
Splodgeface