Omega 2.0CD Estate Automatic. - Mark (RLBS)
S reg, can\'t remember which year. 130,000 miles. Full service history to 110,000 when it had all the belts done. Bit of history since then, but not much.

Loads of MOT and stuff. No known problems, no damage or rust.

Can anybody give me a clue as to value ? I looked on the Trader and to be honest the prices seemed a bit high.
Omega 2.0CD Estate Automatic. - Vin {P}
Mark,

There's a sponsored link to Glass's guide on the left....(takes tongue out of cheek)

Are you selling yours? If so, please let me know; it might be the replacement for the Xedos that I'm quietly looking for.

V
Yes, as of right now, it is for sale.

If you really are interested, then as far as I know there is nothing wrong with the car. Everything works properly, it doesn't use oil, sailed its MOT 6 -8 weeks ago, no particular marks inside or out, has all the normal electric everything.

It also has a fitted nokia car kit, only useful if you have a nokia phone of course - mutes the stereo and all that sort of stuff.

According to its own computer it averages 30mpg which, whilst I haven't checked it, seems about right. Given that is mostly around our village and the next town seems quite reasonable.

It goes well, but its quite a big car for a 2.0 engine, so its certainly no racer.

We've had it a little less than two years and there was a single company owner before that which is when it did most of its miles. Adriana averages about 9,000 p.a. in it.

Newish tyres. Dunno what else to say really.
Omega 2.0CD Estate Automatic. - Mapmaker
3000-4675. Add 250 if second half S reg. Less 900 for excessive mileage. Add maximum 600 for extras (heated leather seats, aircon & electric sunroof).
mapmaker,

Thank you. mileage is excessive, assuming early S (although I don't know) has all extras (CD, electric stuff, aircon, heated seats, computer, etc) except leather & sunroof - so I guess I'm looking at £3500 ish ?

Anybody interested ?

Mark.
Omega 2.0CD Estate Automatic. - Mapmaker
Don't ask me, but I'll give you an answer anyway. If we take the range 2,600 trade in to 4,300 forecourt is a sensible private sale figure midway between the two - i.e. 3,500?