white cavaliers? - Imagos
Next time your out and about have a look out for G, H, or J reg Vauxhall Cavaliers, virtually (but not all) every single one of them appears to be white!!

I can't offer any explanation for this maybe you could order any colour you liked as long as it was white, it could have been a way at emulating Ford with the model T only available in black.

any ideas anyone?? answers on a postcard please.
white cavaliers? - volvoman
Honestly can't recall seeing any white Cavaliers - I thought they were all sky blue :)

Now white Volvos, that's another question.
white cavaliers? - Dynamic Dave
They're still available in all colours around Oxfordshire. Maybe in your neck of the woods they can't afford a colour licence ;o)
white cavaliers? - wemyss
I think its to do with taxis. In Derby they virtually all used to be white Cavaliers. Perhaps the Company name shows up better.
white cavaliers? - cockle {P}
Brown J plate lives across the road, SWMBO had a brown J plate, 2 red K plates and a blue J plate round the corner, not a single white!
Cockle
white cavaliers? - spikeyhead {p}
I own a white cavalier on an L plate

There's a bloke form down the road who parks his white K plate in front of my house most days

But there are plenty of other colours about too
--
I read often, only post occasionally
white cavaliers? - Sideshow Bob
Saw a white 'G' plate in Crosby yesterday. It had Vectra style door mirrors, a low front skirt, a thick blue band across the top of the windscreen and an exhaust pipe you could comfortably stick your head up (should the urge take you). Oh, how I chortled as I said to myself "it's still a rotten £200 Cav, my friend!".
white cavaliers? - Thommo
I had a white J reg SRI as a company car.

I was working for British Gas at the time and with their car scheme you could have any car you wanted on the list including Jags but you had to pay towards the more expensive cars.

The Cavalier SRI with non-metallic paint was the best car you could get without paying money towards it and virtually everyone I knew went for this model and chose white because that was, in our opinion, the best colour.

Picked it up from BG Cowley as BG did their own PDI's, mine was parked in a line with about 200 other identical white SRI's. All consecutively registered.

Happy days...
white cavaliers? - Pugugly {P}
Partly pshycological I think. When we acquired the Office Cav this time last year I kept seeing identically coloured ones - metallic maroon.

Partly supply at the time - I guess there are any number of ex-Police patrol cars around as well.
white cavaliers? - Hugo {P}
The Vauxhall dealership I worked for supplied Thorn EMI with Vauxhalls of all types though a Fleet Management wing of Thorn.

With the exception of Astramax vans and the little Novas that the mobile security used to use, I understand that white became forbidden as the resale value at auction was lower for this colour than any other. Hence we started supplying Cavaliers and Carltons in any other colour but white. This was around the H, J and K reg car era.

I do admit, I think I see more white cavs around than any other colour and I have never had a cavalier of any colour.

H
white cavaliers? - Victorbox
White Mk 3 Cavaliers certainly show off their rusty rear wheel arches a treat - better than any other colour! Vauxhall seemed to do a pretty good job of rust proofing the rest of the car (for the time) but obviously gave up with the rear wheel arches which is the only part of my F plate Cavalier (not white) that is starting to go frilly despite the arches being kept spotless from new.
white cavaliers? - Imagos
Been out and about researching for the backroom today! i counted 16 Cav's, 7 of which were white so i guess it must be an Essex thing although not really every single one but it's a high proportion don't you think? it makes me wonder..
white cavaliers? - Mapmaker
Cavaliers always look smarter on white horses. But maybe that's not what your question was...
white cavaliers? - Pugugly {P}
Hahahahahaha. Remember the Cavalier/Roundhead ads?