MINI Adventure. Tyre press.warning light - Bob the builder
Friend of mine has a 51 Reg MINI Cooper. Went back to BMW due to a grinding noise on front wheels at low speed. Having looked in HJ\'s C-by-C breakdown I find it should have been re-called for front suspension. Mechanic claims to know nowt. Looks it up on computer and sure enough it should have been. Goes back in a week later due to parts not in garage. Has the job supposedly done. Friend drives car for half an hour and yellow \"You have a puncture\" light comes on on dash. Tyres checked, no probs. Light usually / sometimes comes on after driving about half an hour. Obviously no tyre problem. Anyone got any ideas ? Yes, I know it can go back under the \"TLC\" package but dealer is a good 40 mins away.
MINI Adventure. Tyre press.warning light - Andrew Moorey (Tune-Up)
Says it all
Andrew

Simplicate and add lightness!!
MINI Adventure. Tyre press.warning light - keo-the-dog
why on earth would you need a light to tell you you have a puncture wouldnt you know when driving it, still like other post says it all made by bmw for drivers who cant think for themselves , its unneccessary and probably expensive to repair when it goes wrong . sorry it's not of help to you . i just had to voice an opinion on it.
MINI Adventure. Tyre press.warning light - kithmo
keo, the tyres on the new mini are of a run-flat design, so it is unlikely, under normal driving, that you would know that you had a puncture, unless you were using the full potential of the handling.
MINI Adventure. Tyre press.warning light - keo-the-dog
i remember some years ago dunlop denovo tyres on a rover, supposed to run flat and be safe in blowout situations didnt help when i lost the rover due to a blowout nearly killed me and did kill the car . they probably have improved this technology over the years but i dont know if i would trust it i prefer to know whats going on ,and feel it . just a personal opinion mind.
MINI Adventure. Tyre press.warning light - Martin Wall
Try asking/searching on www.mini2.com

Good luck - I'm sure it's nothing too serious...