Radar detector pays speeding fines - Martin Devon
Has anyone here had any experience with the item mentioned under NEWS on the right of the screen.

Regards
Radar detector pays speeding fines - mattyw.
No, but I'm sorely tempted, especially at the price and if it's mentioned by HJ. Is it better than Road Angel?
Radar detector pays speeding fines - patently
Do they compensate you for the three points as well? They frighten me more than £60.
Radar detector pays speeding fines - Adam {P}
I have to agree with Patently in as much that the points scare me the most...however - I would buy this straight away had I heard of it - which I haven't.

Let others decide

Adam.
--
"Ah...beer - my only weakness - my achilles heel if you will"
Radar detector pays speeding fines - Altea Ego
No, but I'm sorely tempted, especially at the price and if
it's mentioned by HJ. Is it better than Road Angel?

No - its just a straight radar detector. and as mentioned you dont get your points back.
Radar detector pays speeding fines - PoloGirl
Don't be fooled into thinking that just because HJ publishes a press release, it's an endorsement on his part.

Never heard of this one, and given that the bloke I live with had a (more well known, great reviews, higher price) Origin B2 in his Passat for 2 days before it stopped locking onto sattelites and detecting anything at all, I'm thinking these things might not be all they're hyped up to be.
Radar detector pays speeding fines - smokie
My Snooper Neo was very reluctant to lock onto satellites and occassionally took up to about 10 minutes to do it. The SmartNav seems much better.