Another Mondeo central locking prob! - Claggers
Hi, I have had a problem with my central locking for a few weeks now and while I haven't tried absolutely every solution yet I am more than a little worried by the fact that I can't lock my car!

Basically, locking the car ('96 N reg) with the key activates the door locks, but they all immediately unlock again. My passenger door lock is extremely stiff and so I have sourced this as a potential problem. This does mean, however, that there is no way of locking all the doors at the same time. Is there a way of turning off the central locking so that the front doors can be locked just by pushing the handles in in the interior (as with the back doors) without affecting any of the others? Pushing the handle in on the front passenger door activates the central locking and so they all reopen again. It is extremely frustrating.

Thanks in advance!
Another Mondeo central locking prob! - Claggers
Ah, removed the central locking fuse for a quick fix. It's off for an MOT and service on Tuesday so I'll ask them to take a look at the locks as well, and report back if it could be of any help to anyone.