warrantydirect - t.s
Does anyone have any experience good or bad of this company.
Their quote seeemd reasonable, but i am usually highly dubious of small print syndrome in most warranties.
Has any one had dealings with them
Re: warrantydirect - rogerb
t.s.
I have a 3yr Platinum policy & have made 1 claim, after c7 months.
This was for a new inlet manifold c£300 - Ford paid 70% goodwill, and MWD paid the rest (£120+). So no problem there.
The only quibble is that it took 8 weeks for them to send a cheque, for a claim which they had approved prior to its being carried out. Rather too long, I thought - they said it was to having "too much work & too few staff" - I know that feeling, but wouldn't dream of using it as an excuse to a customer!!
Re: warrantydirect - ladas are cool
i used these people when i had my hyundai sonata, afew bits and pieces were not fixed because they were 'parts that normally wear' like the engine giving- up.
Re: warrantydirect - Alastair
I had similar suspicions, so called them. It would appear that it is based to a greater or lesser extent on honesty. i.e. you cannot buy a banger and expect a replacement engine the next week. Unfortunately, honesty and proving what you knew and didn't know are two different things. They do have 'experienced' mechanics, who will investigate claims, but your word againt theirs. I prefer something a bit more concrete.