Impreza Residuals - Nigel Hodgson
I get the impression that the new look Impreza is not as popular as the last one. Consequently a discount may not be out of the question - indeed I noticed that the dealer in Bristol was advertising new ones for £18.5k some £3k off list.

Anybody thoughts?
Re: Impreza Residuals - Honest Fecker
I'm looking at buying one atm (but undecided due to it's ugly face!), bloody great (if slightly dull) to drive. Anyway......

You need to make sure it's a UK car with a 3 year warranty tho. Motorpoint have 'em for 18k. with a 3 yrs warranty but I'm not sure I believe them.
You will NOT get a discount from a main dealer. Maybe free metallic paint or discounted extras but no room for a proper discount.

I asked all this on bbs.scoobynet.co.uk a couple of weeks ago and got some good answers. Search for the thread "anyone haggled down the price of a new WRX".
Re: Impreza Residuals - Nigel Hodgson
Noticed them there too, and if the web site is to be believed (:-)they have plenty in stock...

Didn't ring up Tilleys in Bristol to check what the deal was. Point is they are an offical Subaru dealer and they are offering discounts in the press. Perhaps HJ could comment as the ad was in the Torygraph!

I don't like the looks of them either, but they seem to offer the best bang for the buck.

I quite fancied a Golf VR6 Sychro, but a colleague said they were slow and soft in comparison. Sadly snobbery means that they would cost less to run, due to improved residuals.
Re: Impreza Residuals - fecker
So you saw one at a Scooby main dealer for £18.500 is that right.....?

I was quoted £21,750 with mica metallic (£250) and bucket seats (no cost option I think).. plus they want to shaft me on the part-ex.

Looks like I might have to jump on a plane to Bristol then....... if I could get a main dealer one for that then I may well do it..... it's not ugly when you're driving it after all... Do you have any more details on the dealer - phone no. web address ..
I've not driven the golf/bora 4motion but have been tempted though I do hear they're more of a GT car than a sports car.

More details appreciated

Thanks
The word from the chaps at Scoobynet is that these are the last of the old shape ones.
You don't get owt for nowt .... doh!
Re: Impreza Residuals - Nigel Hodgson
Maybe - I read the ad closely, but not that closely..I seem to remember it said 2001 model.

It was Tilley's in Bristol. Sure that yell.com can give a tel #
Re: Impreza Residuals - John Foley
Hi i'm a fat fool
But of course you are.