Glass's guide price - Ben {P}
Can anyone here tell me the Glass's guide price, trade and retial, for a 98S Mondeo 1.8lx air-con with 60k miles? Thank you.
Glass's guide price - Dizzy {P}
Ben,

The following Citroen dealer website gives access to Glass's guide prices via its Trade-In section.

www.lovekyn.co.uk/used-car-price-history?ID=R6PKBR...5
Glass's guide price - DavidHM
Assuming it's a hatch, Glass's says £4250 retail and £2350 average, £2640 mint for the car.

Both prices seem way over the top to me. As dealers don't usually care too much about condition at p/x, my personal figures would be about £1900 if it's a decent colour as a p/x and probably £3k retail, at least as a starting point.
Glass's guide price - Dizzy {P}
I can't comment on the actual values given by Glass's for the Mondeo but they were historically a bit on the high side generally, in my opinion. When I used to deal in cars, a long while ago now, I used the CAP Black Book for buying and Glass's for selling. There was useful profit in the difference!
Glass's guide price - Ben {P}
Ah thanks, I wasn't positive CAP and Glass's were much different. Anyone got a CAP guide price for this car? Most people at auction seem to have this guide.