Hyundia Coupe S. Yes or No? - corblimeyguvnar
Looking at new company car, hyundai coupe S (unfortunately tightfisted boss wont let me have the SE)
Any news or views, it does look the business but is it worth the extra 40 quid a month in tax, currently got a focus zetec (1.4 due to tightfisted boss, see above!) Which is not quick but fantastic fun and looks ok.
Cheers all

(OOPS JUST NOTICED THE CAPS LOCK, SORRY)

Drink Lager Talk Piffle

Drink water and you\'ll notice the caps lock key is on!! DD.
Quiet day DD???
Drink Lager Talk Piffle
Hyundia Coupe S. Yes or No? - bartycrouch
My main question would be how long do you have to keep it? (How tightfisted is your boss really) Distinctively styled cars from brands without snob appeal don't have much time in the limelight. I think it's a good car, but the styling is too fussy to ever be mistaken for anything than a wannabe copy.

Like a lot of these cars it could look awfully naff two years down the line. As a company car, I would go for it, (less than a thousand extra over two years and no worries about the depreciation)

Hyundia Coupe S. Yes or No? - Shortwing Rob
I think you have to drive it and make the decision on that.

It is an interesting looking car, and the interior isn't as Korean as it could be, but the few tests I've read have all used words like 'uninvolving'

If I was you I'd get one for an extended test drive and decide if it was the car I wanted to live with for 60,000 miles or whatever.

Rob
3 Years and about 80k miles, had another look at one today, stroked it a bit, i think i am in love.
and the really good thing is my 17 year old daughter didnt say it was naff, a true compliment from a teenager!

Will definitely go for the extended test drive though, wouldnt be great to get one and find its a complete pig to drive.

Cheers for the replies all.
Keep quaffing!

Drink Lager Talk Piffle