FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES - FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES - Galaxy

Important information for anyone who is looking for FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES

1. For radios whose Serial Number begins with an "M", followed by a six digit number, you can use the following link to work out what your Keycode should be:

www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

2. For radios whose Serial Number begins with a "V", followed by a six digit number, I'm afraid there is no Keycode generator available for you to work out the code yourself.

You will either need to visit your local Ford Main Dealer, or there are sellers on Ebay who claim they can supply the Keycodes for "V" Serial Numbers, for a fee.

FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES - FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES - 05focus

Hi I have just brought a focus 2005 and it has a Sony radio in it and there is no code
The serial no is M041463.
Just wondered if someone can help
Thanks Andy
Reply to this message | Report message as offensive | Link
FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES - FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES - skidpan

Why is it so difficult to follow the link kindly supplied by Galaxy and simply input your number. I know it works, I have passed the link to several colleagues.

Or is it simply that people are bone idle and would rather get someone else to do all the work for them. If that is the case how would they manage to input the code.

FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES - FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES - kolani

heloo,

help me faund ford fusion radio 4500 rds eon keycode model no:M627093

Thanks

FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES - FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES - skidpan

Another bone idle poster who simply cannot be bothered to use the supplied link and put his code in.

Stupidity reaches new levels everyday.

FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES - FORD CAR RADIO KEYCODES - 05focus
Hi I used the link that was given thank.
As I am new to this I didn't know what to do and by the way I
Am not bone idle thanks and I think that you are very rude person
Say ing that people are bone idle when you don't even know them.