Stanley Meyer - Winston500

“Many people do not realize that when you run a car or truck on gasoline of diesel fuel, you are actually running it on hydrogen. And all we are doing is using the hydrogen from water. And under the National Bureau of Standards figures shows that when you use water, the energy release is roughly two and a half times more powerful then that of gasoline. So water is a very powerful fuel.”
Stan Meyers 1992

Stanley Meyer was one of the most important inventors since Nicola Tesla. He was the first inventor to advance High Efficiency Electrolysis Technology to it’s perfection, including running a car completely on tap water

Our Flagship Project currently sold around the world, can teach you everything you need to know to increase your mileage while cleaning the environment as well. If you’re on a budget, this is the way to go.

This is based on the original wet cell design that started it all (it is not the Hybrid Cell Design plans).

Hydrogen Hybrid Technology, used for over 50 Years by The Military, NASA, Scientists, Universities and recently Car Makers such as Honda, BMW and Lexus… Guaranteed! For over 50 years international institutions, universities, engineering associations and independent testing labs have been compiling documentation and test results proving that small amounts of hydrogen added to the internal combustion engine significantly reduces toxic emissions, increases engine performance and provides a more complete burn of the fuel resulting in better gas mileage. Save Hundreds of Dollars Using Only a little Water..

Edited by Avant on 12/04/2015 at 00:34

Stanley Meyer - Avant

As Winston500 is new to us, I suspect that both this and the pseudo-medical stuff in the Discussion section are plugs. Link removed.

Stanley Meyer - Hamsafar

I remember Stanley on our local news, he was killed shortly after his demonstation. I must have been about 10 at the time. I notice recently that his inventions are being proposed in some university scolalarly articles.

Edited by Hamsafar on 12/04/2015 at 14:19

Stanley Meyer - brum

Stanley Meyer - found guilty of "gross and egregrious fraud" - pseudoscience - denied real scientists to peer review his inventions. Patents now expired and free for all to use but no manufacturer has.

I think I would have noticed if Toyota made a car that ran on tap water.....

Andreas Rossi - pseudosciene- denies real scientists to peer review his cold fusion invention. Will he also be found guily of gross fraud? About time he was.

To compare any of these two jokers to Nikola Tesla is an gross insult to Tesla's memory and intellect.

What's this got to do with motoring? Water injection? Judging by the edit, its just another spamster phising for gullible investors in a pyramid scheme.

Stanley Meyer - Leif
I'm too busy buying a cheap k.it.ch.en from a nice forum seller, but once done, I'll get one of these units. Looks brilliant, I womder if they also have a perpetual motion machine, that'd be great.
Stanley Meyer - brum

They have a ppm.

Water -> H² + O² -> Water + free energy!!

Next week: Time travel, secrets revealed, stay tuned, credit card required....

Stanley Meyer - concrete

Time travel sounds good, count me in...

I shall also be arranging for rides on Flipper if anyone fancies that.....

Cheers Concrete