crd ltd 2003 - Jeep Grand Cherokee - sparkey357889

I have a grand Cherokee jeep crd ltd auto 2003 - 2685 cc- a few weeks ago I had the injectors replaced since then the car is very difficult to start in the morning , I have had the heater plugs changed, the relays tested ok, and a new battery, this has made no difference , in the mornings the car -which is kept outside - will take anything from between 40 & 110 seconds to start! If I turn the engine constantly, this morning I cranked the engine for 150 seconds but it didn't start and I didn't want to run the battery flat so I sprayed a very small amount of easy start into the air intake and it fired up immediately. The weird thing is once the engine has fired up, I can turn the engine off and it will them restart after any length of time immediately during that same day. But if I last used the vehicle at 1 am in the morning it will not start by 9 am the next morning . It doesn't seem to make any difference whether the car is inside or outside parked flat or on a hill, or if the weather is warm,cold,wet or dry. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - thanks rob