Any! - What car shall I buy? - kk01emh

Hi there people,

I would really love some help in choosing a car. I have been shopping around but just can't decide.

I am looking for an econimical car maybe LPG/Diesel etc etc I am open to how its powered.

I also like alot of gadgets in the car - auto lights/wipers, cruise, leather, built in sat nav and phone connection for music.

I don't want too many miles on the clock but i'd love a good deal im looking to spend between £5000 - £10000.

Just want other people's opinions and ideas to help me.

Any! - What car shall I buy? - RT

How long is your piece of string?

You'll probably get every car ever made as suggestions - including LPG Range Rovers.

Any! - What car shall I buy? - KB.

How long is your piece of string?

You'll probably get every car ever made as suggestions - including LPG Range Rovers.

My thoughts entirely.........I was thinking of asking what others thought I should have for breakfast tomorrow. With the, literally, thousands of makes, models, and specifications of the those models...and with sports, estates, crossovers, 4X4, 2 door coupes, 5 door hatchbacks, etc. etc. it really is like asking someone to recommend a nice tune to listen to.

Any! - What car shall I buy? - nick62
............................ it really is like asking someone to recommend a nice tune to listen to.

"Cars" by Gary Numan maybe?

Any! - What car shall I buy? - kk01emh

Ok thanks!

Any! - What car shall I buy? - Happy Blue!

Trying to be slightly helpful - look for a four or five year old Ford Focus/Mondeo with the Titanium or T+ package. They might have all that stuff on.

Any! - What car shall I buy? - MrDanno

Being serious though, You need to have some guidelines on what you want and don't want i.e. What fuel economy you'd be happy with and what type or size of a car you want.

There is no point in someone suggesting a smart car if your transporting a family of 5 or suggesting a Ferrari if you live down an unmade road.

If you say what your requirements are then it is alot easier for people to give you an informed and sensible suggestion.

Any! - What car shall I buy? - Avant

And tell us your annual mileage so that we can suggest whether you go for petrol or diesel.