APCOA - Parking Fine - Railway Station - AS13

I parked my car at a First Great Western railway station yesterday and I received a Civil Parking Notice.

I have an annual parking permit, which was clearly displayed in the vehicle at the time. The parking attendant even had the cheek to stick the ticket right next to the permit!

I find it odd that despite paying over £1000 annually, I receive a ticket for 'Not displaying a valid permit'. The permit is not faded and clearly displays the car registration. I also have the supporting receipts.

Should I appeal or ignore?

APCOA - Parking Fine - Railway Station - FP

Might you have parked in some specially designated zone? I fell foul of this one at St Albans station last December, having bought a ticket, displayed it correctly, but having parked, it seems, where I should not - though the signage was woeful. Administered by APCOA, like yours. I returned and took photos, ready to contest, though I did not respond.

In the event, it has not been followed up and now it doesn't look like it will be.

APCOA - Parking Fine - Railway Station - Bromptonaut

What does the CPN state as the inringement?

If it's no permit/ticket displayed then simply copy the permit and send it to APCOA.

If it's an outsie permitted bays issue then you're going to have to argue on merits.

APCOA - Parking Fine - Railway Station - Armitage Shanks {p}

ISTR earler posts along these lines re Reading station. Was this the one you were ticketed at? A form searech might take to some ansers on the problem.