Mazda 6 2.2 diesel sport - Battery boot lock - oldbiker
Been having problems with battery going flat plus boot unlocking over recent weeks have had RAC out twice. Rac man said push start was not disengaging draining battery took car to mazda agent straight after and told them this, they checked it and said everything was ok but said they were ordering me new key fobs under warranty, .still waiting for these this is in to addition to them previously fitting a new battery and boot switch on 13 march. I brought the car home on18th of march loaded bikes in hatchback overnight ready for 6.00 am start came out boot open all bikes stolen!! Battery again flat but this could be boot light draining battery Mazda said they didn't know what caused it as its never happened before but if look on internet there loads of different posts Mazda say theywill check it out again! when new fobs arrive. As you can imagine I am not impressed although I have had three previous mazdas with only minor problems.I have always used this agent in the past with good service.