Faulty repairs - hondaman
I had my honda boot insurance repaired in October. The repairer gave me a guarantee on the work. I took the car home and the next day after rains I noticed a leak. I've taken it back four times since to no avail. They keep telling me it's fixed when it's not. It's still leaking and they're telling me I cant have a replacement car till February and its raining everyday and my trunk is beginning to rust. What can I do? Who can I speak to? What are my rights?
Faulty repairs - Mark (RLBS)
Citizens Advice Bureau as quick as you can. With as much documentation as you have.

Although you say "insurance repaired" - what do you mean by that ? As a result of an insurance claim ?
Faulty repairs - mal
Did you have the repair done at the Main dealers?, if so get in touch with Honda Uk.
Faulty repairs - Galaxy
hondaman

If you have something like an AA inspection carried out on the car then you will have independent evidence that there is a problem, though this will, of course, cost you money.

However, if the repair has been funded by your insurance company, assuming that a fault with the repair is found, it would be reasonable for the insurance company to pay for the inspection. You would need to check this out with them first.

Have you told your insurance company that the repair is unsatisfactory?
Faulty repairs - BrianW
"Have you told your insurance company that the repair is unsatisfactory?"

I'd have though that this would be a good starting point as, surely, the insurance company is the garage's customer.
Brian
Still learning (I hope)