Tyre offers - johnny
Any special offers ie BOGOF on tyres that anyone is aware of? I'm after a set of 195/65/r15 ( Southapmton area )
Tyre offers - DavidHM
Yes.

www.national.co.uk is doing BOGOF on 195/65/15 at £62 plus valves and balancing, so probably about £75 all in for the pair.
Tyre offers - Chris M
I got 2 195/65/H15 Firestones for £106 all in from Horndean Tyres. Maybe a bit too far for you to go, but I've always found they're competative.

Chris M
Tyre offers - Stuartli
Have a look at this well known tyres website:

www.blackcircles.com/

Related company:

www.tyres-online.co.uk/

Others:

www.tyresonline.net/

www.tyresdirect2u.com/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Tyre offers - tyrexpert
have a word with my friend Darren at Denmead Tyre Services. High quality service. Technically audited by Pirelli. Internet companies expensive. I have just checked Black Circles and for 4 tyres 195/65HR15 they want the following Firestone £214 Dunlop Sp200 £232 Avon £240 Pirelli P6000 £256 Goodyear Nct5 £256 Continental Premium Contact £280 Michelin £332 Budget £180 Print this page show it to Darren and tell him his "friend" from Bristol and the Midlands suggests the following prices.(I dont know what his stocking profile is) Firestone £188 Dunlop £210 Pirelli P6000 Powergy £210 Goodyear NCT5/Hydragrip £205 Conti Prem Cont £256 Michelin £270 Budget £140.I dont think he stocks Avon but the guide price is £190. All prices inc Vat valve and balance. He may wince a little but I know you will get a great deal and service from him. Good Hunting....
Tyre offers - Stuartli
National is doing a BOGOF offer this month on Avon in your required size at £62 - not sure which particular tyre model though.

See: www.national.co.uk/main/offers.asp?offer=specials%...p

and double click on the National newspaper advertisement to enlarge the image.
Tyre offers - Stuartli
Stupid me - just seen DavidMH's posting...:-(
Tyre offers - MichaelR
Buy quality tyres, not cheap tyres.

Get a set of 2 Goodyear Hydragrips - phone around and you should get them for a good price. Don't compromise on safety by buying cheap tyres.
Tyre offers - volvoman
Costco are doing 20% off their already terrific tyre prices this week until 6th March. The offer covers the Michelin Pilot, Energy, 4x4 or commercial ranges and is for between 4 and 20 tyres.
Tyre offers - Stuartli
I've always understood Avon to be a quality tyre.....
Tyre offers - johnny
Thanks for the input. National at Totton quoted me two Avons for £80 all inclusive on their BOGOF offer , so they bumped it up with valve and balancing from £62, still seems a good deal.
Tyre offers - ihpj
I am a convert to Avon tyres. I didn't know much about them at first but when I bought my PUG I knew it needed four new tyres. I thought about the Ceat tyres that KwikFit do and although a good deal i did some hunting and reasearch. There were quite a lot of good things said about Avon's so I opted for a compelte set of ZV3s for the PUG. Honestly I haven't looked back since. The tread pattern looks good and they are very quiet...and they came in MUCH cheaper than the Ceat offering (which is a good deal too IMHO).
Tyre offers - Rats
Have you tried Flintstones in Park Gate.......I always find them very reasonably priced, and the customer service is excellent. Their phone number is: 01489 570800.
Tyre offers - tyrexpert
Further to my earlier reply I checked with them ref their BOGOF on Avon. The offer was only for the advertised sizes and they were the lower T speed rating. When I asked for H rated they Quoted £300!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then when I souned a little upset they immediately dropped £50 to £250. I then said I had been quoted a lower price so they dropped another £50. When I said still too high he said that was as low as he could go. I then asked why they didnt come out honestly with their best price first time. He was stumped and couldnt answer the fact that had I said nothing I could have been £100 overcharged??? The offer does not say that there would be a charge of £10 for valve balance and disposal ie an extra £40 per set. Not free with the "free" tyre..
Tyre offers - DavidHM
Sorry but it does:

"National recommend that valves are fitted to tubeless tyres and that the wheels are balanced. A charge will be made for this service."

That's lifted straight from the online flyer advertising the deal.

That still works out at £82 a pair all in, which is pretty cheap for a half decent tyre at quite a large size (the size on my 406 as it happens so I am aware of prices - last time I paid £106 for budget tyres).

I have to say that £200 a pair is quite high but then I'm never going to exceed T rating (200 km/h) in my car even if I wanted to.
Tyre offers - Alan
I would recommend going for National bogof's. You can get decent tyres for the cost of far eastern cheapies, some of which are awful in the wet.