corsa sxi sidelight bulb replacement - ka razy
Trying to replace a front sidelight bulb on an "04" Corsa sxi and stuck! I have followed the instructions on the owners manual to no avail.

I can see the bulb, but cant get near it.Does the head light have to be removed?
corsa sxi sidelight bulb replacement - Dynamic Dave
No, you shouldn't have to remove the headlight.

If it's the LH bulb, I take it you've opened the cover of the fuse box for easier access?
If it's the RH side, I take it you've detached the air hose from the air filter for easier access?
Yes done both the above,there still is no room to access the bulb
corsa sxi sidelight bulb replacement - yorkiebar
you need thinner double jointed fingers and wrists !

Often easier to remove headlight, but mark positioning exactly so you can line it up when u re fit it.

Slightest movement of headlamp produces quite distinct beam difference.
Thanks for your reply..after doing some research,I find as I have the "facelift" version it is nearly impossible to do this without removing the headlight,which in turn seems to need the bumper removed...to change a bulb!..A vauxhall design fault or what!
corsa sxi sidelight bulb replacement - Hamsafar
Not familiar with this year Corsa, but if a W5W wedge bulb, it is usually mounted in the end of a plastic tube which is in turn inserted into the headlight so that the bulb sticks out at the front. The tube usually has a pair of wires which you can hook with a finger or tool and once you get a good grip of them, you can tug them until the tube pops out and withdraw it, replace the bulb and the switch on to test and leave lit until refitted as it's easier to guide the bulb into the hole when lit by looking the front of light. Some cars have the pastic tube a bayonet fit where you need to turn it 45 degrees, but I don't think Vauxhalls do,