10 Things Crv

Mot Files

Halifax _checklist

Cfs Native

How To Drive Native Copy1

Halifax _car Guide

Native Subscribe5

What to expect from a Grand Vitara XL7
I bought an XL7 5 Door new in Oct 2005 (old model). Now at 70k miles I'm delighted with it in all respects - only fault is the CD player has a jammed disc, and 4x alloys pitted. Both issues replaced by Suzuki under extended warranty in year 4.

Nothing wrong now and it suits my needs but what can I expect to go wrong, what can I do to prevent that and if I did sell what you would recommend for a very tall country chap who needs 4WD?

Asked on 12 February 2012 by jollygreengiant

Quite a rare car. Timing belt would be a worry if it has one. Honda CR-V is the most comfortable SUV.