Picking your next car? Our unique Car Chooser is here to help... | No thanks

Water in the sills of my Tigra
I recently noticed the sound of water sloshing about on the passenger side of my 2007 Tigra convertible on braking or cornering.

My local agent said it was water in the sill and charged me £88 to clear it, telling me not to power wash it, though normal washing would be fine. Two weeks later the problem is as bad as ever. We have had heavy rain recently.

Asked on 23 January 2012 by hairbyjane

Get a wooden kebab stick and clear the drains in the bottoms of the doors.