Introducing our new Real MPG iPhone app: Find out more | No thanks

Pricey insurance
Ive not yet passed my test but I have been looking around for months to try and find the cheapest insurance. I am 18 years old in a full time job and I am looking to insure a Daewoo Matiz SE. I am getting offers for around £5,000, even £13,000 with Aviva or with my dad £4,000, which I can't afford.

I am also going to university in a few weeks. Which insurer would you recommend? I will be doing a Pass Plus

Asked on 6 September 2011 by Gemma Riley

See the end of this section. Black box systems get you the cheapest quotes:

www.honestjohn.co.uk/useful-websites/tax-insurance.../