Price for an Alfa Romeo 147 (Y reg)
Hi, I am trying to find out what is a fair value for a Y Reg metallic Black 2.0 Selespeed 3 Door Alfa Romeo 147. The car has done 64,000 miles, had the cam belt changed, and got a FSH up to last year. It is in very good condition, having only a few minor scratches, and has been in the family since new.

I am looking to sell it via any method, though ideally would prefer to part exchange it due to the ease of doing so.I would also appreciate any advice on a good little runaround that is cheap to tax, insure and run. The car would ideally be something nearly new, ex-demo that is still ideally under warranty. Including the value from the Alfa Romeo I have up to £5000 to spend. Annual mileage would be most likely be under 5,000 miles.

Asked on 14 July 2011 by Soggy

Trade price is just £690 due to the perceived risk factor. £5,000 does not buy anything neary new except, perhaps a Nissan Pixo or a Kia Picanto.