What is life like with your car? Let us know and win one of three ipads | No thanks

code po191
Problem with high fuel pressure shutting my Citroen Relay van down while driving. I've changed high pressure pump, regulator, in tank pump, rail sensor, ecm and engine wiring loom, still no luck...

Asked on 20 June 2011 by 10ram123

Answered by Alan Ross
Well it would appear that you have covered nearly everything.
Given that i would look at different areas.
1.Check that you are not getting a vacuum rather than high fuel pressure (ie fuel filler cap blocked etc)
2.if that is ok then it may be worth checking the MAF (unlug the MAF sensor and see if it engine runs ok )
let me know your findings