Netflix - Whines for Christmas - Ethan Edwards

I see tis the season for whining, making up rubbish and getting i****s at Netflix to pay you a 100 million large.

Netflix - Whines for Christmas - Chris M

Have you actually watched it?

Netflix - Whines for Christmas - Engineer Andy

I'd rather stick needles in my eyes. I personally don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths.

I'd rather stick needles in my eyes. I personally don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths.

Ditto

Netflix - Whines for Christmas - gordonbennet

Sadly there's lots of people who love to pore over tittle tattle sleaze of so called celebs, such low brow gossip used to be the preserve of poor quality sunday tabloids at one time which arguably is where these wingefest articles/docufilms should have gone to putrify.

You couldn't pay me enough to watch or read such tripe.

A sad reflection of what the world has become when the washing of dirty laundy in public can generate such transfers of wealth, little changed from when viewing a public hanging or dismembering was a day out for the family, ghouls.

Its not just the subjects here, all over the place there are alleged celebs politicians etc (almost all of whom i'd avoid like the plague) who will literally do anything for money, they're filthy rich already but never got enough of the stuff, morals integrity all gone now as they sell themselves and what little dignity and respect they might once have commanded for their pieces of silver.

Netflix - Whines for Christmas - Andrew-T

Only a few simple observations:

- we can't judge where the truth lies, all we can do is take sides believing what we want

- it's an unfair 'contest' because the Royle Family can't answer back, and the longer they go on doing that, the better. H & M may finally give up and stay Stateside permanently. Even better, they could go on I'm A Celebrity ....

Netflix - Whines for Christmas - Xileno

Even if the Royal Family as an institution comes out of this relatively unscathed, the real tragedy IMO is the relationship between the two brothers will be terminally impacted. Maybe the relationship was beyond repair anyway but all this will do is hammer the final nail into the coffin. So close to Christmas as well.

Netflix - Whines for Christmas - groaver

Only a few simple observations:

- we can't judge where the truth lies, all we can do is take sides believing what we want

- it's an unfair 'contest' because the Royle Family can't answer back, and the longer they go on doing that, the better. H & M may finally give up and stay Stateside permanently. Even better, they could go on I'm A Celebrity ....

"My arze!" says Jim ;-)

I am with GB on this.

People, stop living your life vicariously through others.

Edited by groaver on 16/12/2022 at 11:36

Netflix - Whines for Christmas - Crickleymal

Yup. If people just ignored them (the whole lot of them) they would soon go away

Netflix - Whines for Christmas - sammy1

Harry was quote "terrified" when his brother shouted at him, and this is from an ex member of our armed forces. Both sides make me want to throw up with their public displays of affection and attention seeking.

Harry was quote "terrified" when his brother shouted at him, and this is from an ex member of our armed forces. Both sides make me want to throw up with their public displays of affection and attention seeking.

I'd bet good money he's more scared of 'er indoors than his bro.

I wish she would stay indoors, we might hear a bit less of her.

Netflix - Whines for Christmas - Bolt

I wish she would stay indoors, we might hear a bit less of her.

I doubt it, if anything you would hear more as she cannot get enough of the cameras....

Netflix - Whines for Christmas - Chris M

"Harry was quote "terrified" when his brother shouted at him, and this is from an ex member of our armed forces"

Taken and quoted out of context.

Seems like I'm the only person here to have actually watched any of it. Obviously it's one side of a story, but in parts, it's an interesting watch.

Personally I'm a republican so no real interest in any of the royal family but she does seem to have been appallingly treated by the British press.

Personally I'm a republican so no real interest in any of the royal family but she does seem to have been appallingly treated by the British press.

That last comment's news to me. IMHO, they've just said what actually has happened, unlike her side of the story. Even her own family have sided with the other Royals. The shows has been slated by the media almost across the board, never mind the viewers. Even the Americans can't stand her. On the bright side, she's fit right in the Democratic Party as it currently stands.

I feel sorry for her children, who don't know any better. IMHO, Harry is a weak-minded fool who should never have got into a relationship with her in the first place.

The tabloid press seem to have had a campaign against her more or less since the marriage.

You can't trust what any of the royals say, it's one side against the other. As far as I'm concerned the sooner we do away with the monarchy the better.

As far as I'm concerned the sooner we do away with the monarchy the better.

OK, but like many other 'institutions' demolition may be temporarily satisfying for some, but whether you like it or not, nations require a figurehead. What would you propose as a better one ? I presume you consider that the royals cost too much ?

And What Do You Do?

www.bitebackpublishing.com/books/and-what-do-you-do

OK, but like many other 'institutions' demolition may be temporarily satisfying for some, but whether you like it or not, nations require a figurehead. What would you propose as a better one ? I presume you consider that the royals cost too much ?

It's not the cost. I object to anyone having a position of political power (and the royals do even though they're technically not supposed to have) due to an accident of birth. Having and elected president like most other nations do seems to work quite well (the USA excluded).

It's not the cost. I object to anyone having a position of political power (and the royals do even though they're technically not supposed to have) due to an accident of birth. Having and elected president like most other nations do seems to work quite well (the USA excluded).

I think you might also exclude Russia and quite a few third-world countries too. One possible advantage of the accident of birth is the years of in-house training for the role, which as we all know is usually missing in candidates for election.

If there's one thing worse than listening to Harry whine, it's listening to other people whining about Harry whining. Just ignore them and they'll soon go away.

Let's Hope you are correct. I doubt it but let's hope.

Netflix - Whines for Christmas - expat

If there's one thing worse than listening to Harry whine, it's listening to other people whining about Harry whining. Just ignore them and they'll soon go away.

It isn''t as if it is something new. Royals have had family arguments and princes behaving badly for hundreds of years. Look at the Georgians not to mention Henry VIII.

If anyone who hasn't read the book cited above and still wants to moan about "Royals" whining then I have to say that your priorities are completely wrong.