When should I change the oil in my car?
What are the oil change intervals for my SEAT Ibiza?

Asked on 17 July 2017 by focussed

As with any car: at least every 10,000 miles or at least every 12 months whichever comes first. No ifs, no buts, no arguments.

With 5000 miles on the clock, my Land Rover Discovery Sport 150PS calculates that diesel dilution caused by active regeneration of the DPF is currently...
At what mileage do the cam chain tensioner and water pump need changing in my 2005 Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Ecotec? The driver's footwell is also soaked and...
The Jaguar F-Pace service interval is 21 months. Mine is now 12 months old and has done 7000 miles. Should I have anything done now, like an oil change,...
Available with latest 1.0 TSI and 1.5 TSI Evo engines.

£155.08

;