The start/stop on my Micra won't work - any idea what might be the problem?

I have a Nissan Micra and my start/stop is not working. There are no faults on the dash board. I replaced the battery but it still does not work. The charge is fine on the battery. Any idea what might be the problem?

Asked on 4 July 2017 by Prakash

Answered by Alan Ross
There appears to be quite a few problems with the stop/start system on this Micra. We would have agreed with you about the battery change. You need to make sure that your clutch pedal is completely disengaged and that the brake pedal is being depressed. Other than that unfortunately at this time we do not have a solution to the problem.